PDA

View Full Version : Final update on Yoda

Sandy H
09-11-2006, 07:06 PM
My Vet called me twice today to give me the report from two orthopedics surgeons. One is board certified and the other is not. They both said there was no need to do surgery!! He needs to be kept quiet for at least three weeks, very limited walking and no jumping. He is getting very active and so may have to kennel him. This is such wonderful news. We were wondering how we were going to do this financially. The Vet was even excited for us. Thought I would let you all know. Thanks for all your support. hugs, Sandy

Yorkiegirl
09-11-2006, 08:24 PM
Sandy this is GREAT NEWS that your sweet Yoda doesn't need surgery.

karenann
09-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Sandy, that is wonderful news.

Karen

Vanessa
09-11-2006, 09:43 PM
So glad to hear that Yoda does not need surgery. Best wishes for a full recovery.

koolbreeze
09-12-2006, 05:27 AM
So happy to hear the good news. Continue to give him lots of love and attention and he will recover quickly. It will be hard to keep him quiet since he is young and wants to be active. Best wishes with his speedy recovery. Kool

lu ann
09-12-2006, 07:57 PM
Dear Sandy,

We had a cat several years ago that was hit by a car and had a dislocated pelvis. The vet told us that rest and time would heal his injury. Our vet was right. He was about 1 year old at the time and lived to be 17. Best wishes for Yoda.

Blessings from Lu Ann