PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Updating The Message Boards During ASCO

Joe
05-21-2006, 04:42 PM
Unfortunately because of the large crowd expected at ASCO (over 29,000) we were unable to book a hotel near the venue. As a result, I won't be able to update our ASCO message board as often as I wish.

I am looking for a volunteer to update our website in order to post the press releases as they are published. The meeting runs from June 2nd to 6th and most announcements will be released during the hours of 8:00 AM EDST to 6:00 PM EDST.

Please contact me if you are interested and I will explain in greater detail. It is actually quite easy.

Regards
Joe

al from Canada
05-21-2006, 08:38 PM
Hey Joe,

I will volunteer...my heart is in this stuff more than ever and it's time to stop this carnage.
Al

CherylS
05-22-2006, 06:47 AM
Thank you from all of us Al. This is the first time I have seen your face. It is as kind as I pictured it. You are in our prayers.

RhondaH
05-22-2006, 06:57 AM
I TOO agree that you have a pleasant and kind face. Take care and God bless.

Rhonda

michele u
05-22-2006, 09:33 AM
Al, it is very nice to put a face to your posts. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you and how old was Linda when she was dx? I was 39. You both look so young.

al from Canada
05-22-2006, 10:01 AM
that picture was in November, Linda's birthday, 20 days after diagnosis. she was 50 and I was 51 in 2003. Linda never refered to me as "pleasant or kind", she prefered "ruggedly handsome", "her love and her sweety", never cute! During doctor visits I could be refered to outright "scarey bordering on psycho".

Thank you for the kind words
Al