PDA

View Full Version : Worth Repeating

Joe
05-17-2006, 06:15 PM
Dear chemo angels and friends,

I can't believe the responses and support for my family and myself since Linda's passing. I just want to pass on what we are doing to support BC survivors and their families.

We are donating 6+ portable DVD players plus a library of 60+ (feel good) DVD's to the long-term care oncology wing of out local hospital for patients, caregivers and friends to sign-out.

As well, I am mobilizing some of my clients to contribute to building a "resource centre" at out local hospital for cancer patients and their families. Believe it or not, our local hospital doesn't have one. It is my hope that it will be called the "Linda S. Cancer Resourse centre".

Beating cancer is all about information and I hope that this will be Linda's contribution to the irradication of this evil disease.

Thanks again,
Al

The above is copied from a post by Al in Canada whol lost his beloved Linda earlier this month.
Al many on this site would be willing to help and donate DVD's or literature to the Cancer Center. Please provide us with addresses when you are ready to receive materials.

Regards
Joe

RhondaH
05-18-2006, 06:00 AM
for the post and YES...I would LOVE to donate. Al that is such a wonderful thing to do in her memory. Take care and God bless.

Rhonda

Kim in CA
05-18-2006, 08:25 AM
Al,

What a very fine tribute in Linda's memory. I would be most happy to contribute in any way I can. Thank you so much for all that you have contributed to this site. The information and support are priceless.

Kindest Regards,

Kim in CA

Lolly
05-18-2006, 04:16 PM
Al,

I too would love to donate some literature in Linda's honor. Just tell us when and how.

<3 Lolly

Sandy H
05-18-2006, 05:24 PM
Al I would be willing to help out here. I didn't feel as though I did anything after Linda's passing. Knowing you both made me feel like I should. Let me know. Sandy