PDA

View Full Version : Lyn

Lolly
05-16-2006, 10:08 AM
I haven't heard from Lyn for awhile, I see she posted earlier this month while I was on vacation but no word since. Lyn, if you see this hope you can give us an update. Your pithy observations on our shared situations are missed!

<3 Lolly

Barbara H.
05-16-2006, 10:35 AM
I have been thinking of her as well.
Barbara H.

Sandy H
05-16-2006, 12:20 PM
I hope we hear from her soon. Sandy

Joe
05-16-2006, 02:52 PM
We received this email today:

"Hi Christine, I am writing on behalf of my sister Lyn she hasn't been able to contact you because she is having trouble with her broadband, she is all so very sick, she was having radiation and it has had to be put on hold because every time she had to lay flat on her back she was having trouble breathing, tomorrow she is seeing about a new drug at the Mater Hospital in Brisbane, but she doesn't know whether the damage that has been done is reversible. Please feel free to email back to me as I will pass on any replies you send.
Thank You Dawn"

R.B.
05-16-2006, 03:45 PM
I truly hope things get better for Lyn.

Lyn has been so brave.

Her writing, honesty and openness and wry humour is compelling.

I wish you all well at this difficult time.

RB

Sandy H
05-16-2006, 04:40 PM
Thanks Joe for keeping us posted. I will keep her in my prayers. Sandy

Lolly
05-16-2006, 06:31 PM
Thank you Joe... I'll be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers and hope the treatment she's checking into will work for her. I know if anyone can rally from a setback, it's Lyn, the Living Legend, emphasis on the LIVING!

Lyn, Hugs and Prayers to you.

<3 Lolly

Sheila
05-17-2006, 05:15 AM
Lyn
You are in my prayers....you have such strength in all your battles, and rally every time the odds are down....know that we are thinking of you and praying your new treatment is tolerable and successful....you truly are a living legend that many of us look up to!

RhondaH
05-17-2006, 05:49 AM
I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.