PDA

View Full Version : Kim in CA

Joe
05-10-2006, 04:17 AM
I just returned from a trip to Nevada to do my first endurance ride on my horse Aladdin and was wondering if you would mind posting these pix to the message board for me. I am very proud of the two of us because we have both had alot of issues to work through to accomplish this goal.

http://her2support.org/kim1.jpg

I thought this would be encourageing for the other ladies to know, that brain and liver mets don't always mean we can't still achieve our dreams.

http://her2support.org/kim2.jpg

My best to you and Christine,

Kim Hudson (Kim in CA)
9 Yr. survivor
Stage IV, 4 yrs 11 months and counting!

pattyz
05-10-2006, 09:06 AM
Beautiful.

And thank you.

AlaskaAngel
05-10-2006, 10:50 AM
Delighted for your achievement, Kim! I'm printing this out for a patient I know who just found out she is stage IV.

AlaskaAngel

tricia keegan
05-10-2006, 11:17 AM
Way to go Kim!!!
Tricia

R.B.
05-10-2006, 12:10 PM
What a beautiful scene.

RB

Chelee
05-10-2006, 01:29 PM
What a absolutely awesome picture! I have to tell you....your RIGHT when you said this picture would be encouraging to the other ladies. I was having a pretty down day. (Its been a while...I have been doing pretty good till today...then WHAM, you know how it goes.)

This picture of you having the time of your life after all you have been through....just brought tears to my eyes. GOOD TEARS. This personally for me is JUST WHAT I needed to see today. It gives me so much hope when I feel down like today. Now if I could dry my tears long enough to finish writing this. lol

Whoever took those pictures...they are just beautiful. :) Thanks so much for sharing. Looks like you guys had so much fun. Way to go!

Chelee

Barbara H.
05-10-2006, 05:31 PM
Thanks for sharing!!!!
What an inspiration!!!
Barbara H.

Cathya
05-10-2006, 05:45 PM
These are the most wonderful pictures! The horse is beautiful, the scenery fantastic but the smile.....priceless!!!

Cathy

sherri
05-10-2006, 06:13 PM
Kim,

The picture of you and horse is beautiful, you made my day. I hope one day I'll post my picture from Everest area, climbing the highest mountain in the world.

Big hug,

Lolly
05-10-2006, 06:32 PM
Wow! Another Wonder Woman to inspire us!

mamacze
05-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Hello Sweet Angel from Calif! I haven't been on the boards in a while and don't I log on and your picture is the first one I see; you are the picture of health and look fabulous. You are so sweet to share; you have been on my mind and it is a true joy to see you looking well and healthy! Love Kim from CT

al from Canada
05-10-2006, 11:36 PM
Dear Kim,

You are a poster girl for all the struggling angels in our group. Congratulations and keep kicking ass....but not the horses or you might pay for that one.

L. Al

Leslie S
05-11-2006, 12:20 AM
Gosh Kim - You look wonderful and alive!! What a beautiful horse you have. Thanks for the great pictures.
Leslie

Kim in CA
05-11-2006, 08:04 AM
Joe,

Thanks so much for posting the photos for me, and thanks to all of you for the kind words. I am so glad I am able to share something that is so dear to my heart! I just wish there was a way to bottle the feeling I get when I'm out there on my horse connecting with nature and all of it's glory, cause I'd love to give everyone a dose! I'm still feeling giddy just thinking about it. Who'd have ever thought this 50 something grandma would get a chance to be doing this, when back in 2001, I was told to start getting my affairs in order!

Bring on the Aranesp, cause I'm doing another ride in 5 weeks!

Love, Kimhttp://her2support.org/vbulletin/images/icons/icon10.gif

lexigirl
05-11-2006, 08:58 AM
Kim,

You are beautiful and the scenery is fantastic! Thank you for sharing.

Love and Prayers,
Lexi

Jeanette
05-11-2006, 09:04 AM
The pictures are absolutly beautiful. i just got back from a cruise with all my children and grandchildren. There were 23 of us on the Carnival ship Glory.

kk1
05-11-2006, 09:27 AM
WOW!!! it is truly an awesome picture and so encouraging!

I think it would be great if we started a stage IV survivor at play and travel annotated picture gallery.

kk1

Tami
05-11-2006, 06:04 PM
Absolutely fantastic...keep at it, you are truly an inspiration.

Tami

Jean
05-11-2006, 06:24 PM
Dear Kim,
Thank you for sharing your sucess with us! Your pictures took my breath away and then a huge smile on my face!
Keep on Going Girl!

Jean

Esther
05-11-2006, 07:08 PM
Fabulous! So great to see you so full of life enjoying what you love to do!

Yorkiegirl
05-11-2006, 07:55 PM
Wow Kim the pictures are just so beautiful and so are you.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Vicki