pr Negative
Her2 Postive +++
Small Tumor under 1CM
DCIS Invasive Cancer

What was your treatment?
Are you taking Herceptin?
Did you have any Chemo?

I am attempting to connect to a group who has this profile and is or is not
taking herceptin. I am curious if anyone with this profile is getting herceptin treatment from their onc. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY if you are Not ER Positve..

Many Thanks To All!
Jean

Unregistered
03-31-2006, 05:49 AM
Hi

I was diagnosed jan 2004 with infiltrating duct carcinoma stage 1
no nodes but her2 positive
I had lumpectomies radiation and now on arimidex
herceptin was not even offered to me

i am concerned alsoabout reoccurance

Jean
03-31-2006, 07:42 AM
Yes, we all are! What follow plan do you have?

Regards,
Jean

Her2nSue
04-04-2006, 12:53 PM
Hi-
I've been diagnosed er+ pr-, stage 1, 1 centemter tumor size, grade 2 and am her2nue 3+. Was also negative with infiltration to nodes. My course of action has been a mastectomy in Oct. and started with chemo by Nov.3. First dosage of A/C together once every 3 weeks. Then after 4 cycles of that went to Herceptin with Taxol, once a week for 12 weeks (still going through this stage till April 28th). After which I'm then supposed to be switched to just Herceptin for once every 3 weeks for a year I was told. Sometime in early summer I will also be having reconstructive surgery after I'm finished with Taxol.

So far the onc says my numbers look good, but have had bouts with anemia, which they help me out with a shot every other week. My muga's have been good so far, too. My only complaint is being constantly tired.

Does any of this help? Good luck to you.
Sue

Unregistered
04-05-2006, 04:34 AM
my onc sees me every 3 months and does blood work
but that is all the follow up he says I need other than being on
arimidex
should I push for herceptin now as it was jan. 2004 when I was diagnosed and it was not even offered or was chemo

Jean
04-05-2006, 08:08 AM
Do not know of oncs who will offer herceptin w/o chemo and you are too far out to get chemo....
jean