PDA

View Full Version : We Get Around..

Joe
03-25-2006, 03:04 PM
Gotta Love It, Here are the latest country stats for our website:

michele u
03-25-2006, 07:40 PM
That's awesome. I would love it if all could email you a picture and you could put more up on the members list

Unregistered
03-25-2006, 08:16 PM
Wow, that is wonderful. I have noticed lots of new names lately. Word is getting around. I gave brochures to my oncology department have never seen any displayed so I started asking the patients that I saw getting Herceptin if they knew about this site. They all said, "no" so now I carry them with me and hand them out myself. The feedback I am getting is, "what a nice site and how did you find it?". Sandy

Sandy H
03-25-2006, 08:18 PM
Oops, had to login again. Its me that posted about the brochures. Sandy

sassy
03-25-2006, 08:54 PM
Sandy,

Where did you get the brochures?

Sassy
________
KHELINDA CAM (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/khelinda)

tousled1
03-26-2006, 06:23 AM
Sandy,

I too would like to know where you got the brochures. I'd like to have some to take to my oncologists's office.

Sheila
03-26-2006, 06:55 AM
Wow....look what you have done...you have helped people all over the world in creating this website!!!!! You and Christine deserve a standing ovation!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU BOTH!!!!

Sandy H
03-26-2006, 03:57 PM
Sassy and Kate: I got them from Joe and Christine. I am sure they will be happy to send you some to give out. They are nicely done and gives information about this site. So easy to carry and give out. Glad I mentioned it here as I thought everyone knew about them. Hugs, Sandy

Maggie
03-26-2006, 05:42 PM
I asked my Oncologist last week if they could post the website for other HER2 women in the office. He said all the doctors would have to agree to it. I was to send it to our breast cancer nurse and she would check it and pass info to them. I called her and gave her the website. I'll see them next week for my treatment and find out.

Maggie

Sue2001
03-26-2006, 07:23 PM
Joe and Christine,

This is amazing!! What a great thing you two have done.

Sue