PDA

View Full Version : Joe - Art Therapy

Nicola
03-18-2006, 01:37 AM
Joe-Art Therapy

Hi Joe, I was wondering if it would be possible to start a page here on the site dedicated to art therapy. Everyone would have the chance to display their art work, a reflection of their journey with cancer. It is a wonderful way to express all of the emotions, trials and successes that one has difficulty putting into words. It is a great way to purge the soul. Perhaps we could even have an auction of art work every six months and give all of the proceeds to cancer research. The person selling the piece would be responsible for the packaging and shipping and we could set up a pay pal account to collect the cost (including shipping cost and packaging material) of the item, no item would be shipped until the invoice was paid and every six months the money collected from the sale could then be sent in to the cancer research facility of their choice. Not everyone would have to sell their piece if they didn't want to, each piece up for auction would be clearly marked as such. I would be more then happy to over see the page if you would like. The page could even be set up as a link off of one of the boards, it would have to have enough uploading capability, we can work out all of those details later if you think it is a good idea and beneficial to the group. Please let me know what your thoughts are on the matter, I would like to hear what the members of the group think too.

Thanks,
Nicola

Joe
03-20-2006, 06:05 AM
Nicola,

I would suggest that you start a section on our Photo Gallery for that purpose.

Warmest Regards
Joe