PDA

View Full Version : New Posting Rules - Effective April 1st

Joe
03-17-2006, 07:09 AM
Starting on April 1st, you must be a registered member in order to post on these boards. Unregistered members will still be able to view postings.

In order to register, you must choose a username and submit your email address. You have the option to make your email address public or private during the registration process. You may also choose to either receive or not recieve emails from the HER2 Support Group.

Our group will soon be hosting a series of teleconferences where invited guests will speak on medical and social issues followed by a Q & A period. You must be registered in order to recieve invitations to these conferences.

After you register, go to "User CP" and submit additional information if you wish.

The HER2 Support Group maintains the strictest confidentiality of the identities of all members of this board. Your names and/or email addresses are given to no one under any circumstance.

Warmest Regards
Joe
Webmaster

sassy
03-17-2006, 02:22 PM
Will those of us who are registered have to reregister, or will we be automatically included?

Thanks,
Sassy
________
Medical marijuana card (http://medicalmarijuanacard.info)

Joe
03-17-2006, 03:25 PM
No...Only those who have not registered previously.

Regards
Joe

sarah
03-22-2006, 06:14 AM
I think it's a good idea. I personally like to have a name to the info I'm reading not just "unregistered" - however I do understand that some people are very shy.
Once again, what a great site!!! thank you, thank you, thank you for creating it and putting it up and dealing with it. It is such a great comfort to all of us.
thanks
sarah

Unregistered
03-22-2006, 11:40 AM
Joe,
I have not registered in the past as I felt that I didn't really belong. I am a triple negative not Her2 +. Do you want us all to register? Even though I am not Her2+, this is the only board I find useful as far as current info etc. Thanks for all you do.
Leslie Stahly

StephN
03-29-2006, 01:10 PM
Hi Leslie -

I am not Joe and do not presume to answer for him. But, it seems to me that anyone, whether a caregiver or a survivor with any sort of pathology, is welcome to this site. If you want to participate by posting, you are welcome. You can give minimal information when you register. I have never been bothered by spamers or others who may have picked up my email from this site. You can set up a new screen name just to use this site as most providers offer up to 7 per household.

Leslie S.
03-30-2006, 12:59 PM
Hi Steph,
Thank you for the warm welcome. I will go ahead and register. My main concern was I didn't want to mess up any statistics Joe might be keeping as far as Her2 posters go. Like I said, this board is a wonderful site for up to date information and for genuine support offered to survivors and caregivers. I love the diversity and intelligent "out of the box" thinking.
Leslie

Joe
04-02-2006, 09:22 AM
If anyone has any problems registering, I will do it for you. Email me the following:

Username
Email address
Passoword

HDruther@adelphia.net

Regards
Joe