PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentine's Day

imported_Joe
02-14-2005, 05:55 AM
Both Christine and I wish all on these boards a very happy Valentine's Day.

The love and caring that we show for one another here is truly extraordinary and we are proud of you all. This is exemplified not only by the sruvivors but the caregivers as well.

http://her2support.org/rose.jpg

Hugs, well wishes and warmest regards,

Christine and Joe

StephN
02-14-2005, 10:52 AM
Right back at you and Christine - the "Valentines" without whom we all would not be here to care and help each other.

May Cupid's arrow be straight and true - bringing Love into the hearts of all!

triciak
02-14-2005, 11:27 AM
Dear Joe and Christine :Happy Valentine's Day to you two, too, and to everyone who uses this website. I don't know if you all realize what a wonderful thing you are doing here. Being diagnosed with cancer again the third time is like entering a dark room, and this site and those who use it and share here are like candles in that dark room. I appreciate all of you and especially the Druthers for starting it all and keeping it going. It is truly a blessing! Love and best wishes, and thank you! Tricia

lolam
02-14-2005, 03:52 PM
Happy Valentine's Day Joe and Christine, How we appreciate having friends like you. You help us all so much and we send you all our love.
Hugs, Lola

Lolly
02-15-2005, 04:52 PM
My late Valentine's Blessings to you and Christine; may you live your love every day in every way!

Love, Lolly