PDA

View Full Version : For Joe-Where is the Walter Reed Vaccine trial?

Ronnie
01-29-2005, 08:32 PM
I finished the Walter Reed Vaccine trial in Pennsylvania. The patient coordinator, Maureen Pavlik, said you had contacted her and posted a driect link to get information about the trial. After looking at the clinical trial board, I did not find anything about this tiral.

I have trouble with this new format and I have trouble finding information. I have been in contact with Maureen and the trial is still active and is now allowing women who have been on Herceptin and have the HLA-3 (as well as the HLA-2 allele) participate in the trial.

There are a lot of people who are interested in this trial and I feel they may be missing out if the information is not posted under clinical trials.

imported_Joe
01-29-2005, 08:50 PM
Ronnie,

It is on the News Page under Windber Medical Center, Walter Reed is a military hospital doing the identical trial.

We will be making adjustments to our website and changing our message boards shortly.

Regards
Joe

Ronnie
02-01-2005, 08:26 PM
Sorry, I may have confused you. The Wynberg clinic is conducting the Walter Reed Clinical trial. Walter Reed has trained personnel to conduct the trial for the civillian population. Can you post the direct link under clinical trials as well? thank you.