PDA

View Full Version : Your Tribute To Mary

Christine
01-28-2005, 09:34 PM
I have spoken to Mary's sister Maggie today. Mary passed on yesterday peacefully after being in a coma for almost a week. Our Her2 group mourns her loss. Her husband will be posting the place, date and location of her Memorial. I had promised him I would speak in rememberance of Mary from a those who communicated with Mary. Now is your chance to write a short memorial to be read by me on that day. I am sure we can make a beautiful program for her if I can receive these messages from your hearts as soon as possible.
I am guessing Mike will be posting the date soon so keep watching, and send me your thoughts of Mary.

God bless each and every one of you......In saddness, Christine

Christine
01-28-2005, 09:41 PM
In happier Days:

http://www.her2support.org/mm.jpg

Lisa, Christine and Mary

July 2004

madubois63
01-29-2005, 07:34 AM
Christine - Thanks for the picture. You all look so happy. I bet it was a great day. I did not know Donna but I do feel your saddness. Donna, her family and you are all in my prayers.
(\ /)
( \ __ / )
( \()/ )
( / \ )
( / \/ \ )
/ \
( )
____

Sheila
01-29-2005, 08:04 AM
As a tribute to Mary, a note written by a breast cancer survivor, Joyce Wadler. Someone gave me this and it is very powerful.....

Death, I now see , may not come when I'm 85 and weary,
It'll come whenever it damn well pleases.
So when I see something I want, I grab it.
If the tulips are particularly yellow, I buy them.
I see how lucky I am to have true friends and a loving family,
and I make time for them the way I used to make time for work.
If someone treats me disrespectfully, I leave.
As for this scar on my breast, I'm happy to have it.
It's a battle scar over my heart.

Yes it is about the battle, but more importantly how we fight. Mary was a trooper, there for so many of us in the past, and now an angel watching over us in the future. She gave so much of herself to help us, to help animals...she will be dearly missed.
Hugs
Sheila

Janelle
01-30-2005, 10:38 AM
My heart is filled with such sadness that I find it hard to express my feelings.

Mary was one of the first people to reach out to me after I came to Her2 in late 2003. We remained friends and the imprint she left on my heart will always remain. Mary was the kindest person that I've ever known and her total love and devotion to her 'pups' was unmatched by any I've ever seen. I know that she is just on the next leg of her journey and that she has every single dog in heaven on her lap and the biggest smile on her face ..... at least that's what I hope for.

Anyone who was touched by Mary knows of her unselfish love and she always wanting to make others happy. My only regret was never meeting her in person, it was always a someday.....

I pray for Mike and their families to find the strength over the next few months.

God Bless.....

I love you,
Janelle