PDA

View Full Version : This is why we keep fighting

al from canada
01-27-2005, 08:06 PM
Al and Linda are proud to anounce the birth of our first grandchild, Mackenzie, a girl, 7 pounds, 2 oz. @ 7:20 am today.
Everyone needs something to fight for; Linda and I have discovered just one more reason: it's called a grand-daughter!

madubois63
01-27-2005, 09:31 PM
Congradulations!!!! I have two new nephews born just four months ago born to my 46 yeara old sister (her first). Besides my own two kids, Dylan and Tyler are my something to fight for. The smell of a new baby and the snuggle in your neck is amazing. Enjoy - God bless you all...

Kristen
01-27-2005, 09:52 PM
Linda and Al,
congratulations. How exciting! She is beautiful. k

Linda in Calif.
01-27-2005, 10:17 PM
What a wonderful thing a new baby is!!!! It DOES remind us why we keep up "the fight". May you have many, many years to spoil her. Take Care, Linda in Calif.

Lolly
01-27-2005, 11:31 PM
Al and Linda, she's beautiful! Congratulations, you are truly blessed.

Love, Lolly

lolam
01-28-2005, 12:19 AM
I have 8 of those cuties myself. Nothing beats grandchildren. They are amazing and I am so glad I am here to see them all and hold them. I need to be here though in those teen years too, so the fight goes on!! And we will win! Hugs, Lola

StephN
01-28-2005, 01:00 AM
Well - it seems to be the season of birth for several of us. I have a new great-nephew 2 days ago.

But a FIRST is unforgettable and special in ways that cannot even be stated.
I can just see the two of grinning from ear to ear. ;)

My father tells about my grandmother when she first saw me (I was the first grandchild) and she jumped up and down and rubbed her hands together and said she could not wait to hold me! He had never seen her so excited, genteel southernlady that she was.

Your hearts must be bursting with love.

*_celina_*
01-28-2005, 06:04 AM
Al and Linda,
A huge congratulations...she will, no doubt, bring you a lifetime of joy and happiness!

*_Patty D_*
01-28-2005, 08:12 AM
What a cutie! There is nothing like a new baby to lift your spirits!
I have nine ranging from 22 to 2! Love them all and always am reminded through their actions what special people they are and how much we learn from each other! God Bless. Patty D

*_Kathie in New Jersey_*
01-28-2005, 08:27 AM
I had two little reasons as that enter my life this past 1 1/2 years. She is beautiful and I love the name. Is this your first? Let me tell you it is a world of difference from being a mom and being a grandmom. Them little fingers get you by the heart strings and don't let go. Hope you have years of enjoying McKenzie

Kathie in New Jersey

Lisa
01-28-2005, 09:04 AM
Al and Linda,

She looks totally angelic!

Congratulations to you both and to your daughter.

Love and light for MacKenzie,

Lisa

Barbara
01-28-2005, 04:50 PM
Al:

So happy for you two and the parents of course. What a pretty name and how sweet she appears. You will both have fun holding and spoiling her.
Regards, Barbara

Sheila
01-29-2005, 08:08 AM
Al and Linda
Congratulations...she is a doll, I have 4 grandchildren and they have all changed my life profoundly.....Being a grandparent is a true blessing.
Hugs
Sheila