PDA

View Full Version : To Ann in Boston

Sandy H.
01-23-2005, 05:28 PM
Ann do you by chance go to the IBC support in Worcester, Mass? Its the New England IBC Support. It is held once a month. I am going with 2 others from my state this Saturday. This will be my first support for IBC so I am looking forward to meeting others with IBC. I was thinking about you and thought I would check. Never know what works out for us, or who we will meet on this journey. The other 2 I am going with I have never met. Hugs, Sandy

Ann in Boston
01-23-2005, 08:13 PM
Hi Sandy, Unfortunately, no I am not able to attend the meeting in Worcester. I was able to go to one a few years ago that was held closer to Boston, but my husband is disabled and currently in a wheelchair so Worcester is not doable for me right now. The one meeting I did get to was a group of great ladies who I am sure you will enjoy meeting.

Best wishes and hugs,

Ann in Boston

Sandy H.
01-23-2005, 08:25 PM
Ann, thanks for your reply. I am sorry to hear your husband is disabled and in a wheelchair. My hubby is disabled but not in a wheelchair yet. That maybe coming later. I thought it would be great to meet someone in that area from this board. I will take some info to give out about this board and see what becomes of it. Hugs, Sandy