PDA

View Full Version : In Need of Hug

Angela
01-13-2005, 06:29 PM
Had follow up today with onc. I have been having pain on my right side. I'm 1 1/2 years out from dx. of stage II. I am her+++ He has ordered a scan of my liver and a bone scan. The bone scan surprised me but the biggest surprise is that he ordered it for Monday. He said he didn't feel anything and the blood work was fine. I know he is just being careful and I love him for that. This is my first time since dx of playing the waiting game. This sounds like a great time for my husband and I to have an unplanned weekend getaway. It nice weather here in NC. I wonder if he would like to go to the beach tomorrow after work. Ya'll are great...I feel better already.

Hugs to all
Angela

eric
01-13-2005, 07:04 PM
HUGE hugs coming your way! Have a great weekend and don't even think about your tests. Think about your hubby and have a ton of fun!

Warmest regards,
Eric

Sandy H.
01-13-2005, 07:23 PM
I would say go for it!! Do something very special because you are special. Let us know how it went. Hugs, Sandy

*_Annemarie_*
01-13-2005, 08:39 PM
I am sorry you have to go through this torment. Life is so precious.
God Speed!

Lolly
01-13-2005, 10:35 PM
Wow, it's beach weather there?!! I'm jealous :) You should take off, definitely, it's the best way to leave the cares behind. Keep us posted when you get the results.

Love, Lolly

Linda in Calif
01-15-2005, 01:58 PM
Hi Angela: "The Waiting Game" is really a hard one to play....I think your idea about a get - away weekend with your husband is GREAT! Worrying and being miserable is not going to change the results of your tests so you might as well try to keep busy and enjoy yourself as much as possible....easier said than done! :-))) Remember, you have a whole bunch of people here at this site that are rooting for you! Take Care, Linda