PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed, but not for me

Lyn
01-12-2005, 12:27 AM
Just had some bad news, the Breast Cancer Support Co-ordinator at our local hospital, Adrianne, was involved in a bad bike acccident on January 2 and is in a drug induced coma in ICU at our large hospital. Adrianne organised our first and beginning of our Mini Field of Woman for our area and has been having monthly support group meetings at the hospital all in her own time. Who whould have thought, she is in her early 40's and had the choice of going Scuba Diving, Sailing or Bike riding with her partner on his Harley, so even though she hates bikes because she has seen the damage done working at the hospital, she chose the bike as a treat for him, and she was right all along to hate them. She received terrible head injuries and her partner discharged himself from hospital to be with her, he doesn't remember the accident and is in constant pain because he can't take the morphine because he wants to be able to drive. Our support group is all over the place but that is what support is all about, we will get through this together, her partner lives across the road from my sister so I am being kept in the loop, all your prayers please.

Love & Hugs Lyn

Lolly
01-12-2005, 12:50 AM
Lyn, I'm adding her to my prayers. Love, Lolly

Cindi
01-13-2005, 08:44 AM
Lyn,

I will keep Adrianne in my prayers. Such a tragedy. I pray that she will come through everything and regain her health and strength in good time.

God be with her.

Cindi.