PDA

View Full Version : Itchy skin

Lyn
01-01-2005, 05:43 PM
Hi everyone, while I had been waiting fort the news on if I had skin mets, the itching was driving me crazy so I resorted to Milton Nappy Rash Cream and it stops the itch for me. A lot of the red/blackish colour of my skin has subsided since the biopsy on my neck, which would not stop bleeding until it was cortorised and stitched so thinking the skin discolouration may have been a rupture under the skin, how or why I have no idea but it is not that black bruised colour anymore.

Love & Hugs Lyn

Lolly
01-01-2005, 10:26 PM
Hi Lyn, I love the name "Milton Nappy Rash Cream", I'm going to get some just to have it around to make me smile 'cause it's doing you good! Glad things are better for you.

Love, Lolly

Lyn
01-02-2005, 09:24 PM
Thanks Lolly, well this will make you laugh, I hadn't told anybody about the cream and my brother-in-law and sister-in-law popped in for a visit and asked if I had any nappy rash cream, I said what made you think I had any and what would you want it for, (no babies}, he is a long distant truck driver and got a bad rash in the nappy area of course, so I said as a matter of fact I do, and guess what, it was gone the next day, so you never know when you will need it for someonne else, and then you can have a bigger smile.

Love &* Big Hugs Lyn

Jackie
01-03-2005, 06:33 PM
Hi Lyn,
Just wanted to say that no matter the topic, you have such a great sense of humor and your posts always make me laugh! Glad to hear things are going well for you.
Love, Jackie

Lyn
01-04-2005, 03:55 AM
Thanks Jackie, I think it is the only thing keeping me sane.

Love & Hugs Lyn