PDA

View Full Version : Sad News RE: Mary

Linda in Calif.
12-24-2004, 12:28 PM
Hi Everyone: I have some sad news to report. Mary had to go back to the hospital last night. She is in the ICU. I don't have all of the details but I spoke with her husband today and she could sure use all of our thoughts and prayers. So if you could take some time and send her some positive vibrations and prayers I would be grateful. Take Care, Linda in Calif.

*_Patty D_*
12-24-2004, 12:55 PM
Absolutely she and her family have all have my prayers! Thanks for the update. Patty D

*_Cindi_*
12-24-2004, 12:58 PM
I will be praying for Mary and her family. Such a difficult time of year for this to happen to Mary and her loved ones.

God Bless them and watch over them as Mary fights this d----ed disease.

Rozebud
12-24-2004, 03:05 PM
I will be praying for her....

Lisa
12-24-2004, 09:35 PM
Linda,
What happened?? I'm such a slug, I didn't even realize she was out of the hospital. Did Mike say anything about why???

Love and light,
Lisa

Lisa
12-25-2004, 09:57 PM
I spoke with Mike, her husband, today. They took Mary home, but she started running a fever and the surgical spot on her spine started draining like crazy. She was also in pain. So they called 911 and went back to ICU where she'll probably remain for a few days. Seems she's continuing to fight an infection, though the bedsore has healed pretty well.

Mike is obviously exhausted between caring for (feeding, medicating, etc.) their 12 dogs, keeping up their home and being with Mary at the hospital. His company has been wonderful about giving him time away, thank goodness. But I pray this turns around for them soon. The paralysis happened so quickly and has caused problems for so many weeks now.

Healing light and love,

Lisa

Lolly
12-26-2004, 09:20 AM
Lisa, is she at the same hospital, and do you know her room number? I'd like to send her a card.
Love, Lolly

Lisa
12-26-2004, 11:33 AM
My underderstanding from Mike is that she will be in ICU the entire time.

Love and light,

Lisa

Hope
12-28-2004, 02:26 PM
So sorry to hear that Mary is not doing well. I got to meet Mary at a Survivors Fair in San Diego since we both live here. She is so wonderful and giving! She gave me 2 beautiful music boxes the first day I met her. She wanted to give them to me because they had my name "Hope" on them and she knew that I was going through a rough period myself. I also called her on occasion when my dog got sick. She has been in my prayers ever since I knew she was first paralyzed and I will continue to pray for her. She has helped so many people, now she needs our help.