PDA

View Full Version : lyn

wlward
12-23-2004, 01:20 PM
Dear Lyn
Wondering about how you are and your treatment.

love
Linda

Lyn
12-23-2004, 06:47 PM
Hi Linda, thanks for asking, I am supposed to be NED but.. I had a biopsy done on Monday for skin mets on my neck, hoping and praying it is just damage from treatment but won't know until my stitches are removed on 31st and histology is back, out of couriosity I had them do the HER2 test as well, the last lump that was treated was not the same as the other side but had similar cells, whatever that means, last HER2 was done on skin mets also so just treading water for a while, I am on Aromasin and having Herceptin every 2 weeks, I find I am more tired now I am just on Herceptin and suffering a little depression, me of all people could just be drug withdrawls 26 weekly treatments is a bit of a habit to kick or the Xmas period, trying to do the right thing for the family and make it a happy time for them, I know it should be the other way around but that is what mothers and spouses do.

Love Hugs and best wishes for next year AND BEYOND, got to love Buzz Lightyear, Lyn

Lolly
12-23-2004, 11:27 PM
Lyn, it's hard being in limbo while you wait for test results, and at Christmas it really seems to hit home. Trying to make the holiday nice for everyone IS what mom's do. And to hear you say you're a little depressed, makes me wish I could give you a big hug, so here it is...(((BIG HUG FROM OREGON))) :)

Love,
Lolly

wlward
12-24-2004, 02:54 AM
Dear Lyn
it is a funny time of year - makes everything different somehow.Will be thinking of you over this Christmas time.You always support others so much.Thank you.
love Lindaw