PDA

View Full Version : A Message For All

imported_Joe
12-22-2004, 07:00 PM
Tomorrow marks the third anniversary since the online publication of the HER2 Support Group website.

It is not a coincidence that it was launched on Christmas Eve as Christine's gift to breast cancer survivors everywhere.

Since that day we have had almost 250,000 hits from over 60 different countries. It is YOU that has made our website a success.

On behalf of Christine and the HER2 Support Group's board of directors, I wish to wish you all the blessings of the season. May we continue to enjoy each other's presence, share our concerns and celebrate our successes.

http://her2support.org/peace2.gif

Hugs and warm wishes to ALL.
Joe

Eccles
12-22-2004, 07:41 PM
Grateful to have found this board. Thank you. Hoping to be able to contribute positively and share in this journey which is so different for each one, despite the common bond.

Lyn
12-22-2004, 08:25 PM
Christmas cheers to all, I was trying to remember how long the board has been going, it seems the last three years has been a lifetime and all the friends on the board are lifetime friends. I don't know how long I have been posting but I intend being on here for the next 40 years at least, I may treat myself to a face lift during that time seeing we are always killing off bad cells and growing new ones, the outside will need to catch up with the inside.

Love & Big Hugs to all Lyn...

wlward
12-22-2004, 09:36 PM
Dear Joe and Christine
Thankyou both for making this board possible . It has been vital to my treatment as I have learnt so much from all the wonderful people who post. Merry Christmas to all and much hope for the new year.

love
linda

jag
12-22-2004, 11:03 PM
thank you joe,christine...im new here,due to moms cancer ...but i can see you were a GODSEND for all....bless you,and may GODS grace be on us all.....MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL-GOOD THINGS IN THE NEW YEAR............

Lolly
12-22-2004, 11:19 PM
This site has been a daily part of my life for over 3 years now. I remember the feeling of overwhelming gratitude and hope I had when I first found Her2 Support and I remember writing..."it's like an oasis in the desert..."
Thank you, Joe and Christine.

Love, Lolly

*_Patty D_*
12-23-2004, 09:26 AM
Thank you Joe and Christine for all your hard work and support- it has been a Godsend to me since I was diagnosed 2 years ago. You and all the gals that post here have been like angels! God Bless and have a wonderful holiday and new year. Patty D

mamacze
12-25-2004, 07:53 PM
Thank you Joe to all that you do; what a powerful and everlasting gift this web site offers to all of us who feel like infinitessimal statistics and then through your site realize we are not alone. Have a blessed Christmas.
Hugs and Blessings,
Kim

nikkiuk
12-27-2004, 04:21 AM
Joe

I just want to say that had it not been for Christine and the wonderful insparation she is to all of us, i don't know if i could of got through the past year the way i have.
Thankyou both for making a bad situation a lot easier to bear, and to all the lovely ladies and gents on here who have so much information to offer.
Happy new year everybody
Love Nikki x x x

Hope
12-28-2004, 02:42 PM
Thank you Joe and Christine for this wonderful website. It has been a Godsend to me. So much help and support has been given to me personally by you two and the members of this website. May God bless you always!