PDA

View Full Version : spellcheck

al from canada
12-22-2004, 04:16 PM
Hi Joe,
Is spellcheck an option so I stopp embassing myself?
Regards,
Al

Lisa
12-22-2004, 07:22 PM
Geez, Al, you're not just embarrassing yourself, but all of Canada!

Since my chemo, then brain radiation, then chemo, I'm lucky to spell my name right. Keep on typing and let the spelling gremlins do their thing.

Love and light to you and Linda,

Lisa

Lyn
12-22-2004, 08:45 PM
Don't worry as long as we get the gist of it you are doing OK, if we were all Road Scholars as they put it we would have secretaries, this way it is more natural and friendly. Have to tell funny thing I read, ladies husband kept turning the TV volume up and up until she couldn't stand it anymore and he said he was convinced his hearing was going because it all sounded distorted, shocked when told it wasn't in english there was nothing wrong with his hearing, have to love em don't ya.

Love & Hugs Lun (just kidding I know how to spell my name that is how the Kiwis pronuounce Lyn)

al from canada
12-22-2004, 10:19 PM
Geeeeeez Lisa,
It's about time we heard from you again, we miss your love 'n light! Hope all is going as planned and we miss you. Have a great Christmas with your family. Linda had chemo today and afterwords she said, "2005 is going to be a great year!" I have that feeling for all of us.
Have a great holiday season,
with love,
Al

al from canada
12-22-2004, 10:21 PM
Lyn,
Is that Roads or Rhodes????
Have a great holiday,
Al

Lyn
12-22-2004, 11:02 PM
Now you know I spelt that wrong on purpose just so you would pick it up, not really but you got the gist of it anyway see. Sometimes my fingers are faster than my brain if that makes sense. Have a great christmas.

Love & Hugs Lyn

Lolly
12-22-2004, 11:10 PM
Spellcheck would be great! I could get rid of the BIG dictionary I keep in my desk drawer, it's too heavy to have to keep pulling out!

Merry Christmas All,
Lolly

Patty H
12-23-2004, 01:25 PM
On the old board I would go to my outlook mail and write my post so I could use my spell check. Then copy and paste it. LOL I haven't tried it yet on this board, it's all I can do to figure out how to use it. Patty H