PDA

View Full Version : Snowpeople - cartoon fun

*_StephN_*
12-21-2004, 07:53 PM
All Best Wishes to all the posters and lurkers out there in our cyberspace meeting place. I have had an incredibly full and rewarding year (passing almost 30 months NED). Having all the scans and tests (including annual brain MRI) in less than 2 week.
The good Lord has blessed be more than I ever thought possible 2+ years ago! It has almost been like being born again to new and different priorities. As one of my survivor friends says all the time, "Cancer is the Answer."
Peaceful smiles to all.
(Hope this attempt at adding an image will work!)

http://www.members.aol.com:/ambergrad/pic03430.jpg

Sheila
12-22-2004, 05:29 AM
Steph
Thanks for the funny cartoon....have a blessed holiday
Hugs
Sheila

*_AlaskaAngel_*
12-22-2004, 12:08 PM
LOVE that one! Thanks, Steph!

Janet/FL
12-22-2004, 05:42 PM
>>The good Lord has blessed be more than I ever thought possible 2+ years ago! >>It has almost been like being born again to new and different priorities. As one >>of my survivor friends says all the time, "Cancer is the Answer."

Hello

I think I know what you mean. My husband was diagnosed with diabetes almost 2 years ago. Our life has improved so much. For the last several months I have been telling everyone that I have never been happier. Those words just popped out of my mouth. I never said that before. I have just felt so good. I think it was the combination of DH setting new priorities and I was also on more estrogen and a touch of testostorne! Of course then the BC diagnosis has put a damper on things, but hopefully we will bounce back soon.

Janet/FL

al from canada
12-23-2004, 10:28 AM
That's great Steph,
It gives a whole new meaning to the word "snowballs"!
Have a great Christmas,
Al