PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays !!!

Janelle
12-21-2004, 05:57 AM
I just wanted to make sure that I sent out these Holiday Wishes to everyone at HER2..... you gals (and guys) are the heartbeat of this site and I thank each and every one of you for your inspiration, support and guidance. I went from NED in March 04.. to brain mets in Nov... now in WBR, #7 today of 15 total. We are going to beat this in 2005.. I can feel it in my bones (or brain, LOL).

Please enjoy the holidays and don't overdo it.. enjoy each and every little morsel and tidbit... life is too short to sweat the commerical hype. Family and friends really do make the holiday what it should be and those are the memories that will be with us forever.

To a happy, healthy and peaceful 2005!

Hugs,
Janelle

Celina
12-21-2004, 09:42 AM
Janelle, your quick recovery will be an inspiration to all of us. Happy holidays to you and your family and all the best in 2005!

Celina

*_Patty D_*
12-21-2004, 10:40 AM
Thank you Janelle and same to you and your family! You are right- I treasure every day and moment I have with my friends and family. God Bless Patty D

*_Cindi_*
12-21-2004, 11:31 AM
Janelle,

I am sooooo with you on your positive attitude to "beating this in 2005!". My radiation for skin mets ends next Tuesday. I won't get the results of PET/CT scan until Jan. 2005.

So, like you until...I am having a VERY Merry and Blessed Christmas with friends and family....Counting ALL of my blessings.

God Bless you and yours.

Cindi.

Lolly
12-21-2004, 05:50 PM
Janelle, thanks for the lovely Holiday Wish, and I wish you health and happiness and more for 2005.

Love, Lolly

*_anne_*
12-21-2004, 06:40 PM
Happy Holidays everyone. I haven't been participating in this site very long but in these 3 months I have come to appreciate and admire each and everyone. THis is a wonderful place for inspiration, information and mostly courage and moral support. Let's pray for a vaccine to end all of this and in the meantime, it is nice to know that there are people out there who will listen just when you want to unburden yourself. Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year.