PDA

View Full Version : Kristin

Rozebud
12-19-2004, 06:47 PM
I'm dying to hear, and don't have access to my e-mail right now. I obviously can't figure out how to PM you through this site either. How did it go? How are you feeling?

Kristen
12-20-2004, 07:08 AM
Rozebud,

I have been wondering where you are? I tried calling the night I got home and any way, it went GREAT!!!

I have never been so happy. It just feels so normal to look down and see a mound of flesh, that is mine and actually it puts the other one to shame and this one is nice and perfectly shaped and the other is saggy. But in 3 months it will look like the new one.

I had an S-Gap for my recon. I got done in record time. Went into the hospital at 10:00 Tues morn and Dr. Chang was done in 5 1/2 hours.

I was released on Friday and we were home by 7:30 in KS.

My donor site is a little sore, but everything else is just great. I recommend this type of surgery to anyone who doesn't want the usual implants or trams.

Can't wait til we can see each other and see what you think. Take care k

*_Carlye_*
12-22-2004, 06:13 PM
Hey K,
I replied to your email did you get it?? I am still trying to figure this out! I hope you are feeling ok and have a wonderful x-mas!! Let me know how you are doing. I think I am going to be in KC over the holidays would love to see you!!

Kristen
12-24-2004, 01:47 AM
Caryle,

I did get your email, call me if you get up here. It is just the nicest x-mas present I could get.

My breast surgeon took out one of my drain tubes wed and just loved the results and wants me to grab a handful of his cards to refer him. It is so unfortunate that here we don't have a plastic surgeon to learn the technique so we wouldn't have to travel so far. But I must say, he is the best. I am really happy with it. Everything is going good!

You and your family have a merry chritstmas also and call when your coming. take care k