PDA

View Full Version : Message Board Problems

imported_Joe
12-14-2004, 06:21 AM
We have set up an email address to report any problems encountered with our new message board. The new address is:

HER2Problems@aol.com

We have anylized several of the problems previously reported and are trying to resolve them.
We do have several solutions:

1. You MUST be logged on in order to use all of the features of our boards.
I suggest that you check on the "remember me" box. This will automaticaly log you on each time you access the boards.

2. I have set up an account: Username: Guest Password: guest for those who choose not to register.

3. Registration - All information provided when you register is held in strict confidence. You can use any name when you register and do not have to give your real email address. We never check that information. We will try to make optional all personal information in our registration process.

4. LURKERS - We do not discourage anyone lurking on our message boards, but keep in mind that this message board has been successful through the active participation of many users. I am sure that all of you have something to contribute. This website is founded on the premise that we will help each other.

Warmest Regards
Joe