PDA

View Full Version : PM and emailing

Kristen
12-08-2004, 08:20 PM
Hi all,

I really want Patty to get in touch with Patty and Janelle, so I sent some tests out and what I came up with is this:

On the members board, if the person does not have an email address listed, you are not going to get in touch with them for now at least. I did get in touch with Janelle, by going to the members board and typing in her name. On her profile she has email, click on that link and you can get her. She has already responded.

Now I tried to contact Rozebud and she does not list an email address and I went to my controls and went to PM/blocking and clicked on PM and it kept coming up that I had to have some kind of attatchment. Even when I put an attatchment on it wouldn't work.. so who knows???

Of the 2 Patty's, I did get a hold I hope of Patty H. she does list her email. Patty D is listed with no email infor, so I had the same problem I had with her as Rozebud.

I don't know if this helps or not. but as I think Lolly or Lyn said that Joe and Christine are on there way back or at the meeting and will help us out when they return..

As far as posting a reply, I haven't had any trouble. I read the post and click on add reply and it seems to go into the right catagory.

Good luck, I am going to go watch my TIVO and see what happened on the west wing. Bye k