PDA

View Full Version : Hi Janelle

jojo
12-08-2004, 09:42 AM
Janelle, I believe that you were to see somebody on Mon, Dec 6 to go over your possible treatment plan. Hopefully, the appt went successful, huh?

Just dropping by for a quick hello. And you are in my thoughts. Hugs ~ JO.

Janelle
12-08-2004, 02:33 PM
JoJo...
Thanks for asking. I've been so busy since then I haven't had time to post. I did see the Rad/Onc and did the WBR simulation last Monday. I will be doing 15 tx of WBR w/Decadron. I'm not thrilled about the timing.. with the holidays and all.. but Cancer dosen't take a holiday, so I can't either. I'll get off Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve... but other than that.. straigh through till 1/4 will be my last tx.

I was a bit upset that the rad/onc didn't have the exact size of the tumors.. heck if she's treating them.. why wouldn't she have a size to compare any future scans to. She was suppose to 'measure' them off the MRI for me before I left, but she didn't. I'll see her Tuesday and that is first on my list.

I'm not so scared anymore.. now that there is a game plan in place. I'm more concerned about the Decadron. I need to find out all I can about the side effects. I think I'll explore our new site and see if we still have access to the archives.

Thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement... Especially Christine and Joe... who called me to offer their help.

Hugs,
Janelle