PDA

View Full Version : Vision Magazine Honors Christine

imported_Joe
12-05-2004, 09:17 PM
Vision Magazine is a publication advocating healthy lifestyles and is distributed throughout Southern California.

They interviewed Christine for their December issue. It is an interesting article which explains why this site was published.

Vision Magazine Story (http://her2support.org/vision.pdf)

Warmest Regards
Joe

Kristen
12-05-2004, 10:01 PM
Dear Christine,

Congratulations on your article. I am glad that I have had the opportunity to engage on this board and meet the most wonderful, sprititual, helpful, caring people I could ever come across on this journey. This web site has meant so much to so many of us, it was only a matter of time that the word would spread so that more women with HER2 (and not) can come here and ask advice and receive it so openly and honestly. HER2 is scary and unpredictable but here I find comfort.

You have set a high standard for others to follow. This board has integrity and grit. You have insight and tenacity that kept you going to make your dream come true.

Thank you, Christine and Joe, Bless you both

Alicia
12-06-2004, 08:44 AM
Christine and Joe,

Great article! I also want to thank you for all that you do and have done! this site is invaluable to me and I look foward to checking it everyday and hearing from everyone! Thanks Alicia

Rozebud
12-06-2004, 06:11 PM
I can't add anything to what Kristin said - she said it all....what is on the hearts and minds of so many of us.