PDA

View Full Version : San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium

imported_Joe
12-03-2004, 08:09 PM
The HER2 Support Group will be represented next week at the San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium. Sandy, Ester, Stephanie, Christine and myself will be attending.

SABCS is the premiere breast cancer event of the year. where researchers, oncologists and pharmaceutical companies from all over the world meet to discuss their latest research, tests, treatments and drugs.

We are attending both as breast cancer advocates and as exhibitors in the exhibition hall. The purpose of this trip is to meet many of the researchers who are working towards our survival and offer our website as an excellent communications tool between them and the patient. The internet has produced a more educated patient activist who wish to become an active partner in their treatment and survival. The healthcare industry is realizing our potential and is increasingly initiating their own patient advocate programs.

We will post all of the latest newsworthy information as soon as it is available and as time permits.

Warmest Regards
Joe

AlaskaAngel
12-05-2004, 07:24 PM
Thanks Christine and Joe. Hope there will be a lot of good information exchanged this year. Will you be sharing our online experiences here with others while you are there?

imported_Joe
12-06-2004, 05:11 AM
AA,

We have a hectic schedule, but we will try to update our members as often as time permits. I will be bringing my laptop and our hotel has high speed access.

Warmest Regards
Joe