PDA

View Full Version : got the 2 yr arm so happy!!!!!

nikki clay
05-10-2004, 07:05 PM
Hi guys

Just wanted to say i was randomised for the Hera trial yesterday and thank god above i got the 2 yr arm of the study i really feel he was watching down on me yesterday as i was also told my chest xray and bloods were all perfectly normal i feel so glad for this news as i thought having so many nodes positive (7/14) i was doomed now i will be getting the lovlet Herceptin i hope to remain cancer free for a long time my love and best wishes to all those being randomised i hope all goes well!!!

Janet UK
05-10-2004, 08:15 PM
Nikki - absolutely delighted for you. I too am on the two year arm for HERA (had 5 infusions so far). Very good luck and keep us posted re any side effects.

Anonymous
06-02-2004, 06:49 AM
Hi!

Congrats! How was the first round? Feeling ok?

Me I am also on the 2yr. arm of HERA. Had 21 rounds so far and NED is my best friend so far - hope it will remain like that for a loooooong time.

Other than feeling alittle tired after the infusions no real trouble with the little fighters every 3 weeks.
I do stay home from work for a couple of days - but actually more to please me than it would really be unavoidable *grin*... no kidding i DO feel tired and so I just don´t force myself to go to work if I can help it.

heads up ladies!

btw.: don´t feel doomed for pos. nodes - i got 12/20 pos. in August 2002 - i decided not let the numbers rule my world... and most of the time I get it right...

Greetings from Vienna
Alice