PDA

View Full Version : We Need Everyone\'s Help (Really)

christine
12-09-2003, 10:17 PM
First,
Let me reaffirm my opinion of everyone who frequents this board. I am very proud of ALL of you. I firmly believe that this is the premiere web site for women who over express the HER2 gene to get support from fellow survivors. We spoke to many clinical oncologists during our recent visit to San Antonio and they were very impressed with OUR efforts. Look for a lot of new faces.

We now have adequate, though not substantial, funding to launch some new projects. Our heartfelt thanks goes to Genentech and GSK for their generous grants.

We have been delinquent in maintaining some of the pages on our web site. This will soon change.
Early next year we will completely renovate this site. Outdated content will be deleted and new information added.

We will also add a new section similar to our Metastatic Brain Tumor Section. This section will deal solely with new technologies, drugs under development and clinical trials.

We need everyone's help. PLEASE review our web site. Are there any pages that you find uninteresting? Any new pages that you think should be added?

Any new ideas?????

We have set up a new email address for all of your responses. This special address is: HER2Support@aol.com

As an incentive we have a supply of informative data packages published by Genentec titled
"Breast Cancer: Ongoing Research in HER2"

We will mail you this package as well as additional literature that has been piling up in our office.(LOTS OF IT)

Please submit your suggestions as well as your name, mailing address and telephone number to:

HER2Support@aol.com

Hugs and well wishes,
Christine

Kathie in New Jersey
12-10-2003, 01:10 AM
I can't think of a thing that I would change. You are doing an excellent job.

Kathie Fagnani
20 Hetton Court
Glassboro, N. J. 08028

janelle
12-10-2003, 02:57 AM
Christine, I emailed you my only suggestion of a chat room. Thanks for all you have done.
Hugs,
Janelle

Paula
12-10-2003, 04:56 AM
I emailed you my suggestion of a chat room also before seeing another suggestion for the same idea. But, thank you for all that you do for us and all the kindness the website gives to me. There aren't adequate words to convey how many times these angels lifted me up and put me back on a cloud. Love and blessings, Paula

Sandy
12-11-2003, 09:49 AM
I agree we need a chat room. I think it would help those of us who have down days and can't think of anything to do. It may be in the middle of the night or at a time when everyone is busy Lots of our friends work and have families that come before us. There is enough of us on this board that we probably would be able to chat with someone some where. Hugs, Sandy