PDA

View Full Version : To Elaine - Thank you - also on Gerson

Priscilla - OK, USA
12-14-2003, 07:39 AM
Dear Elaine - I was stage IV Breast with liver mets her/2+++, took some chemo + herceptin 4 months, still had tumor, 6/2/02. Went on vegan diet, then Gerson 1/03. The tumor on my liver went away, and all arthritis went away by 11/02. Had a little one day flu 6/03. 7/03 small lymph node in neck - C/T and MRI on 8/14/03 showed all clear. PET Scan showed small update in lymph node only. 11/25/03 MRI of liver shows too many tumors to count and AST and ALT something like 88 and 67.

Don't know what to do until I read your post. I too am fearing brain and lung mets. I went to the Gerson Hospital in 9/03 to make sure I was doing the therapy correct - and I am. I am taking 3 coffee enemas one day and 4 the next with castor oil in one - that is a tough day - I am to do that until further notice - also, I got the flu Thanksgiving and had a relapse last week. All year I have babysat all the sick kids, so I don't know what is happening - but I have done wonderful on the Gerson Therapy until now - I made lintel soup today (lintels and onions), no salt - no spice and it tasted great. I don't mind the diet, I have learned to like a baked potato without salt or butter.

I believe there is a more natural way - I started taking several l-lycine tablets a day as I read a book last week (which I loaned to my daughter to read) that says cancer and heart desease can be stopped with l-lycine. Don't want to make any mistakes - I remember Dr. Gerson lost so many patients by giving them Calcium supplements.

God Bless You - Your Post was an answer to prayer.