PDA

View Full Version : breastcancer/mets to lungs now cancer shows up in neck brokC

joyce jones
12-14-2003, 11:03 PM
I am her positive, just found on an mri that neck is broke due to cancer they want to operate and take out bone and much of cancer they can then do radiation have been on 7/8 chemo's one worked for 3 months, navelbine, on herception now with tomoxifen but they can't seem to find a chemo tha t works. want to talk with someone who has been down this road to see how they did with the surgery. I sure hope someone is out there and doing good.

kathy
12-15-2003, 12:21 AM
Hi Joyce,
I'm not in the exact same situation as you but I do have liver and bone mets and like you can't seem to find a chemo that works. I know there is one out there for you and me. We just have to keep searching until we do find that one. Trust in God. Everthing is possible with Him. You are in my prayers.
Hugs,
Kathy

Priscilla
12-15-2003, 08:43 AM
Hello - Early on my doctor sent a biopsy sample to Oncotech in Santa Ana, Calif. they did a culture and tried several types of Chemo - Gemzar and Taxotere together were the most effective. Gemzar alone - no, Taxotere alone - no. You might give that a try. My prayers are with you. Love Priscilla