PDA

View Full Version : {{{{{{{{{Cheryl N...}}}}}}}}}}

patty z
12-18-2003, 11:38 PM
I know! It is quite a LONG day....with so much to worry about, so much hope invested. Emotionally exausting as well as physically...I was delighted to see your post!!!

I am sorta surprized they will take a look so soon after your procedure...did they tell you that you may not see ALOT of change yet? It took 6 mos for mine to be absolutely gone ie. done shrinking to nothing.

I know you have more on your mind than this right now...but you may want to save the info on the Temodar combined with Xeloda...

Happiest of Holidays to you and your family :o)
love & hugs,
pattyz

patty z
12-19-2003, 11:02 PM
I know! It is quite a LONG day....with so much to worry about, so much hope invested. Emotionally exausting as well as physically...I was delighted to see your post!!!

I am sorta surprized they will take a look so soon after your procedure...did they tell you that you may not see ALOT of change yet? It took 6 mos for mine to be absolutely gone ie. done shrinking to nothing.

I know you have more on your mind than this right now...but you may want to save the info on the Temodar combined with Xeloda...

Happiest of Holidays to you and your family :o)
love & hugs,
pattyz