PDA

View Full Version : LINDA

Janet
01-07-2004, 02:39 AM
Linda I read one of your responses below and wondered if you are doing the coffee enemas DURING your chemo? I am on Taxotere and have been trying to find out if it's ok to do the coffee enemas whilst taking chemo. I can't find any info.

Also, what other alternatives are you actually doing alongside (at the same time) as your chemo? I am continuing to take my supplements throughout as I had a complete response first time around whilst doing this. I'm taking:

Vit C (7 grams)
Vit A
Vit E
B complex
Zinc
Selenium
Milk Thistle
....and need to get some more Astragalus.

I am also thinking of taking Enzymes too but am trying to find info on taking IP6 alongside chemo before I do anything. There appear to be no contraindications with Enzymes and Chemo, but there is evidence to support the synergistic effect of taking Enzymes during chemo.

Many thanks for your help.

Love and best wishes,
Janet.
xx

Linda in MI.
01-09-2004, 01:57 AM
Hi Janet,

Yes, I do coffee enemas during chemo. I have consulted with several naturopathic health professionals about this. I usually do one the day of chemo, the day after, and 3 days after. Always use organic coffee and purified water.

As far as supplements, I take a lot. If you want my list please give me your e-mail and I will send it to you.

I have recently learned about the importance of enzymes. I take 8-12 every day. THey are very important to breakdown not only our food for better absorption but also our supplements. And, as an added bonus they can also break down tumors. It's important to take a lot--and always take 4 o 5 before bed. THe brand I take is called vitalzymes.Website is worldnutrition.info I go to an MD that practices holistic medicine and he recommended this brand.

If there is anything else I can help you with feel free to e-mail me at linda@garmo.com

Blessings and Hugs,

Linda in MI.