PDA

View Full Version : facail hair ... yuck

Sandra
01-06-2004, 05:44 AM
The adrymicin took out my hair and my facial hair I have been troubled with for years but now it is back.I will have more chemo in a few weeks and my hair will be gone again. I wish my facial hair would stay away. I guess that would be too good to happen.
This is so not important but I was just wondering if anyone knows something to make it stay gone.

Lolly
01-06-2004, 08:18 AM
I don't know of any permanent solution, unfortunately!

eleanor
01-13-2004, 01:37 AM
Isn't electrolosis(spelling?) permanent?? It sounds painful though.
Anyway, as the queen of prednisone, i am all to familiar with facial hair. I shave my legs 2 times a year whether they need it or not, yet i got this bearded lady thing going on. The big joke here is that I look like a cross between Jerry Lewis and Jackie Gleason. In other words, I look like the man I never wanted to be married to!!!!!
Here's my solution. I buy a depilitory that is specifically made for facial hair. I get it at a beauty supply shop. It's very gentle and I just apply it like I would shaving cream and after several minutes wipe it off. Hair stays away for weeks and I haven't suffered any skin irritation. Fortunately my facial hair is blonde, so it's not super noticeable.
Hopefully this info will help.
el