PDA

View Full Version : you\'re amazing

eric
01-16-2004, 11:09 AM
I feel compelled to let each of you know that I have visited this site regularly for the last several weeks in the hopes of learning something that will benefit my wife who is currently undergoing chemo. I have not only benefited from the facts and information that this site has to offer, but I have gained an immense respect and appreciation for the strength of women (with all due respect to some of the men that give so much on this site), beyond what I originally had. As much as I HATE that my wife has breast cancer, I am somewhat comforted by the fact that this is predominately a female disease. I am amazed and in awe of "your" compassion, consideration, and strength. As a result, I have no doubt that a cure will come far earlier because of "your" commitment to this end. I, also, believe that I will be a better person because of my exposure to this and to all of you.

Lyn
01-16-2004, 12:16 PM
Thank you so much Eric, your message gave me goose pumps. My family usually ask am I on that site again, and I just say, Yea!!! I am keeping myself alive to keep you in the manner you are accustom to, they just look at me weird, and I then say I am talking to my ladies, now I can say guys as well, that will keep them wondering.

Luv & Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

Lolly
01-16-2004, 02:19 PM
Gosh, Thanks Eric!
When my husband sees me at the computer he calls out "Are you talking to your sisters?" I'll tell him it's sisters and brothers now!
Hugs,
Lolly