PDA

View Full Version : CT scan results

Hope
01-17-2004, 09:12 AM
Well, I got my results fom my CT scans of Chest, abdomen and pelvis. I call it encourageing news. My scans did not change from 2 months ago, no new growth but no shrinkage either. I thank God and all of you for your prayers. As always, I will keep you in my prayers also.

Lolly
01-17-2004, 10:08 AM
Hope,
Stable is very good! I like what Lyn said below in her answer about chemo limits, "Live for today and a cure tomorrow, we will catch up to tomorrow"
Hugs,
Lolly

Kitty
01-19-2004, 01:07 AM
Hope,

That is encouraging news....stable is good too. Look at it as a chronic disease and stable is good for chronic disease right?

Linda in Calif
01-19-2004, 06:58 AM
Hi Hope: I'm glad things came back stable for you. Stable is not a bad thing to be! Meanwhile, those bright research scientists will be working away for a cure for all of us. Take Care, Linda

eleanor
01-19-2004, 11:37 PM
Such good news!!!!
The power of prayer
el

jessica
01-20-2004, 06:19 AM
Hi Hope
Stable is good!For many months, my oncs said the spots in my liver were stable...finally after a 6 months we did a PET scan and discovered those "stable, unchanging" spots were scar tissue from mets that had been eaten up by the chemo.
I pray for the very best outcome for you.
Stay strong, take good care of yourself & keep the faith!
Jessica

Hope
01-22-2004, 07:55 AM
Thanks to all for your encouraging and inspirational thoughts. That is why I love this web site. We all help each other. As always, you remain in my prayers.