PDA

View Full Version : chat room

lolam
01-20-2004, 09:11 AM
stopped by for a visit and it set up just great. No one there to chat with so I chatted with myself, had a great conversation. I reminded my self that My daughter-in-law found out today that she is going to have a girl. Now Mom and brother Luke burst into tears cuz they had their hearts set on a boy. Poor things. But the baby is healthy with all the right stuff and all so we are trying to be happy even in the diappointment. If she is anything like the littlest sister, she should be amazing. Lydia is 2 and just changed her name to Mary. She won't answer or talk to you unless you call her Mary. I am just glad I live in a different house.... They got their work cut out for them and raising kids is definately for the young. My other daughter-in-law is pregnant also. Both are due this summer. That will be # 7 and 8. I am truely blest and to be around to see them grow up is definately my goal-They need me, don't you know??? How can they get along without 2 grammas? The other gramma is "OK" but......
Well nice chatting with you.. Hope your day is going okay and that all your prayers are answered just the way you hoped....Love, Lola

Janelle
01-20-2004, 09:43 AM
Good one, you entertained me too!

kim
01-20-2004, 10:25 AM
you entertained me too lola!

janelle
01-22-2004, 02:28 PM
Hope,
I have dial up and when I get the "return to home page' message, i still wait... finally getting in