PDA

View Full Version : Let\'s have some fun...Nursey\'s...Booies?

Linda in Calif.
01-25-2004, 01:31 PM
Hi Everyone: This post is a little different than most. After reading Lola's post about the "Nursey" I thought of some of the cute names that children have for breasts. So how about it... do any of you have a name to contribute to the list? Nothing risque, just nice! Linda
PS. I don't mean to offend anyone...just thought we could have some fun. L.

Lola's contribution: Nursey's
Linda's contribution: Booies

Sheila
01-25-2004, 09:43 PM
When my younger sister was breast feeding, her other daughter called them "NUMMIES." Pretty appropriate! Didn't realize that I would have a nummy on my left side after having a mastectomy!!!
Hugs to all

Linda in Calif
01-27-2004, 01:03 AM
Hi Sheila: Cute! Another friend of mine's little girl used to call them "Groceries". Linda

Sheila
01-27-2004, 06:00 AM
I returned to the Plastic Surgeon yesterday as I am going through reconstruction which is how I found my mets! I told him that any slight movement will make the muscle move covering the implant on the left breast....not only do I have a 50,000 bionic breast, I can now do new tricks...he told me maybe I should get tassels and trade in my nursing career with this new found talent! I left smiling!!!

Linda in Calif
01-27-2004, 02:26 PM
Hi Sheila: Sounds like we had the same results. I had saline implants and definatly have some strange muscle movement over the implants...never thought of tassles but now that you mention it..........LOL! Take Care, Linda