PDA

View Full Version : Praying for you

lolam
01-26-2004, 08:33 AM
What a frightening prospect. I am praying that God will bring peace to your heart even in the midst of these days. I cannot imagine what you are going through right now!!
You can get through this, I know you can. God will be there with you no matter what the procedure. If I could send you courage, somehow, I surely would!!
The anticipation is gotta be the worst really. I think from reading, the procedure itself is not too bad. It is so scarey to think of it though so you will constantly be in my prayers.
I am wondering if we all may be asked to travel this road, so many many with brain mets. I think our cancer cells figure out that herceptin cannot get them if they go to our brain. We have to overcome that blood brain barrier thing very soon!!!
May God hold you tight. When you are afraid, run to him, he will hear your prayers... Hugs and prayer, Lola

lolam
06-01-2004, 05:24 AM
I am so sorry to hear that you have lost your mom to this disease. Thank you for all the help you were to her as it encouraged all of us as well. May God give you all the comfort you need as now you walk through this valley of shadows. Give yourself time to grieve and not to hurry that process. God is always near and will give you grace and peace and hope all along the way. Now you treasure your precious memories and they will see you through. Hugs and prayers, Lola