PDA

View Full Version : Xango-Mangosteen Juice

Lucy
07-06-2004, 07:35 AM
Has anyone heard of Xango-(mangosteen juice). Its a food supplement (juice) that has the highest antioxidant and Xanthones. Xanthones are a unique biologically "Active" compound. Xanthones can kill cancer cell. I been taking this juice since May and found I have more energy and I don't get sinus problems anymore. My purpose of taking this isf or cancer prevention (remission) I have heard from testimonies from people (in person)who were diagnosed with breast cancer, lung cancer-that after taking the juice (1 oz x 3times a day for approx 1 month) -the tumor disappeared. This is a new discovery that is not yet known. I'm only sharing because of my experience. You can read more about this on the website, www.Xango.net and also read about the fruit called Mangosteen fruit (called fruit of the God or Queen of the fruit). I recommend you trying this even for a few months and watch the results. Its has many medicinal benefits and its natural. It was discovered that the outside of the fruit has the highest contents of antioxidant and Xanthones.