PDA

View Full Version : The Doctors Doctors

Kristen
09-23-2004, 05:04 PM
I found this site looking up path reports and they had a lot of info on her2 and the studies they have done. check it out.
Tumor markers- good, which ones are good for her2, showed 69.5% with relapse and 76.3 with mets. Some other articles (short) how tyrosine kinase maybe a predictor for clinical outcome of response to herceptin therapy. Let me know what you think and if you have seen this site before and is it reliable? thx, k

KathySC
09-23-2004, 08:18 PM
Kristen,
I would love to read the article but when I tried to open it... there was nothing there! Help!
Thanks,
Kathy

Kristen
09-23-2004, 11:11 PM
When you get to the site, hit diseases and medical info, that takes you to diseases by body, click on breast, then go to general info and that site has just an enormous amount of info, everything we talk about. then scroll down and on the left hand side there is a box called amplified oncogenes and in the box over you will see her2 in green, click on that link and it's all there. let me know what you think. i wish it was more in laymans terms, but i feel i got the just of it. good reading