PDA

View Full Version : Latest test results

Lisa
10-07-2004, 09:02 AM
Friends,

Thank you all for your continuing support.

Last week I had my quarterly CT scan, along with a bone scan. The CT showed no changes. The 3 little liver spots are still there; I hope they're scar tissue. Nothing else except slightly enlarged lymph nodes near my liver. But since I had a couple weeks of tummy troubles, I think they were just doing their jobs.

I also had my first brain MRI since I finished WBR a month ago. Looking good...several mets were gone and others are smaller. I understand radiation will continue to work, so at least I know it worked for me.

There you have it. Great news for a beautiful fall day.

Love and light,

Lisa

celina
10-07-2004, 09:13 AM
That IS great news...hope you're feeling stronger each day!

Alicia
10-07-2004, 09:30 AM
Lisa,
That is great news! You've been a "trooper". Keep the faith and fight on! Alicia

judiek
10-07-2004, 11:03 AM
Lisa,

It's so nice to see your post...I do hope you are feeling better. So happy to hear the WBR is doing it's job!! Great News!!

Warmly,

Judiek

al from Canada
10-07-2004, 11:48 AM
Lisa,
The only people happier about your test results, than the friends on this board is Mel.
Stay healthy because we all need you.
Al and Linda

janelle
10-07-2004, 12:52 PM
Lisa,
Great news... so glad you're seeing such progress! Thanks for the update and take it easy while you can... I know you!

Hugs,
Janelle

Kristen
10-07-2004, 01:07 PM
Lisa,
Glad to hear you are on the upswing! Congratulaions. I look forward to reading more posts from you, since you have such a way with words and encouragement.
I also loved your poem and printed it out. Did you write it? I saw the pictures of you and Mel in Denver, what a lovely couple. He was so sweet to keep us updated while you were down. continue to take care. k

Lolly
10-07-2004, 02:03 PM
Oh Lisa, that is indeed beautiful news! I breath a BIG sigh of relief, and send positive, healing energy and love to you and Mel.

Love, Lolly

lindaw
10-08-2004, 08:55 AM
Dear Lisa

Great to hear you are doing well

love
Lindaw